Thursday, August 1, 2013

He's Arrived in Mexico City!


Elder Farley saying good-bye to the boys
Elder Farley saying good-bye to the girls
Sweet good-bye with Dad
Chase will be 3 when Elder Farley returns
One last look before he went through security
Farley Family
Elder Farley right after he was set apart as a full-time missionary

Dad thanks for all of your support I will miss all of you.  I am just checking in letting you know I got to Mexico safe and sound.  From Phoenix to Atlanta there was only me and Sister Deem then From Atlanta to Mexico there was about 15 elders and sisters and when we got to the MTC there was about twenty of us. So that is about it I am just here in Mexico waiting to start learning.  Show everyone this email because I couldn't figure out how to send it to mom.  But anyways I will miss all of you remember to feed my pet lizard jk.  Ummm... just remember that I love you.

Bye, love you all very much

Elder Farley


No comments:

Post a Comment