3. Will you celebrate Thanksgiving?
4. How is your Spanish?
5. Do you realize that we will get to talk to you, face to face, in exactly 1 month? We are so excited! Do you know if we will get to talk to you through Skype? How long will we get to talk for? Do you know where you will go to talk to us? We can’t wait to know the plan. That will be the best Christmas present EVER!
6. Do you think your machete talk made a difference? Did you get any referrals from the members this week?
7. What was the best thing your experienced this week?
8. When did you feel the love of the Lord this week?
9. Have you given away any pictures of the Savior that we sent to you? Have you given away stickers or other stuff that we sent to you? We are just trying to help.
Wow you guys had a big week! What day is thanksgiving? Se me olvido (I forgot) and I wish I could have been there for everything that has happened--Davis' game, Hayden's play, Cami's soccer stuff, Kendall's ....stuff, and the ranch with Dad, and to be at home with Mom and Chase. But I am doing a greater work. Family is great but the salvation of souls is more important to me right now. I miss you guys so much but in two years we can see each other.
On Thursday an Elder de la setenta (an Elder of the seventies) came to Babahoyo for a conference so we went to that all day which was really good to hear. At this conference there was a teaching practice. They asked two Elders to practice teaching in front of the Presidente, his wife, the area seventy, and about a hundred elders and sisters. Guess who did the practice? Yes, it was me and Elder Mercado who did the practice. I was a bit nervous. HAHA!! But I think we did good!
|I am not sure if this is what the Lord meant about putting on the armor of God.|
|Garrett must be eating a lot of cereal.|