Monday, December 15, 2014

Week #72 - Clowing around, singing, and beat boxing

HOLA!!!! Como estan?

Well, I will start off by answering your questions-

1- What has been your favorite part of the letter garland gift?

1- I don't know--just opening up one each day and reading what the people that wrote me have to say.  That is probably the best part.

2- Did you read "Our Testament of Jesus Christ and His Miracles" that Dad and I wrote?  What did you think of it?

2- Yes I did open that one and I did read it.  I think its really cool!! I made the other gringo elders read it.  It was way cool!  I am surprised by all the miracles!!

3- Did you receive your Christmas package yet?

3- No not yet but I am hoping that tomorrow I will receive that package!!!

4- Is Elder Zelarayan done with his training?

4- Yea he finished his training this week and I hope he feels ready to be on his own because I think we will have changes in a few weeks!! He is a good elder.

5- What was the highlight of your week?

5- The highlight of my week was probably the practice that we had for a Christmas show that will be performed for our  mission!!! I will explain more about that later and I will explain in more detail!!! :)

6- Do you have any upcoming baptisms?

6- Well yes we do have a baptism on the 27th of this month.  He is a young dude se llama Gustavo and he is 21 years old. He is progressing but we still need to find more people to teach and to bring to the waters of baptism!!!

Well now I will tell you guys about my week- 

On Tuesday we had a quick meeting with Presidente Riggins and we talked for a bit and he showed us how we can apply what Elder Uceda taught to us.  Then it was a basic day--we just walked, taught, and we made sure that people could come to church!!! 

Wednesday we had the district meeting and I taught about chapter 10 in the PMG.  We shared and we helped the elders and hermanas.  I hope that they got a lot of help from what I taught!!  Then the rest of the day we just worked our tails off!!

Thursday it was a normal day we just helped a lot of recent converts that aren't coming to church and we helped them realize what they are doing is wrong and that they made covenants with the Lord.  I made some people cry!!! jajaja

Friday we got together as a Zone and we painted our faces like clowns so we could take a picture and send it to Presidente for his birthday!!! I painted my face like the JOKER and it was cool!!! We looked so cool!!!  Then the rest of the day we worked and we helped people come unto Christ as best as we could!!!

Saturday we went to a different stake center so we could practice for the Christmas show!!! What we are doing for the show is that the elders who have talent, like music talent, are getting together and they are putting together some performances!!  I am part of two of them!!!!!  One of them is the song, "HALLELUJAH" and the other is an acapella group that will sing "SANTA CLAUSE IS COMING TO TOWN".  For the acapella one I am the beat box guy!! Its so cool!  I feel so legit!!!!  Can you believe that I am part of an acapella group where I am singing and doing beat box?  How cool is that?

Sunday we just had full meetings and that was basically our day--and our week!!

Well I will now send you guys my questions-

1- What are your plans for Christmas?

2- Did you guys send me the work out video?

3- What are the chances that I could be a professional beat boxer?

Well, that's all I have for you guys right now.  I hope you guys can feel my love for you!!

LOVE,

Elder Farley

"We are not clowns"

What a JOKER!

Feliz Navidad!

No comments:

Post a Comment