Saturday, December 27, 2014

Week #73 - We kicked Satan's butt!

Hola familia, como estan!!?!!

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad!!!! I love you guys and yes, I am excited that we will talk in a couple of days!!! 

I WILL CALL ON CHRISTMAS DECEMBER 25th AT 4 ECUADOR TIME.  COULD YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL OF HOW I CAN SKYPE? THAT WOULD BE HELPFUL SO I CAN DO THAT IT EASILY.  Any questions?

I will start off by answering your questions like we always do.  I think its a lovely fashion so its a privilege.

1-  How did President Riggins like the missionary's painted faces for his birthday?  Why did you all paint your faces?  Is it an inside joke?  What did the poster say that was in the picture you sent us?  It looks like you painted the poster and it said, “no sean payasos”.  

1- We actually never found out if Pres. Riggins liked it or not.  We just took a couple of pictures and then the zone leaders sent them to him!! The poster that we wrote says "DON'T BE CLOWNS".  Our idea was that we needed to take some "quotes" from president and we needed to make a picture based on the quotes and send it to him.  So on one occasion he said don't be clowns so we decided to make a poster of that and it turned out great!!!

2- When is the Christmas program with your singing and beat boxing?  Is it just for the missionaries or is it for other people?  Do you think someone will record it and post it on Facebook?  If so, please find out how I can see it.

2- The program is tomorrow night.  We will be performing it just as a mission.  First we will go to the temple as a mission.  Then in the afternoon we will clean the church buildings and then in the night we will get back together and eat a huge dinner and then we will have the program!!!!! I am super excited to see all my friends that I have made and I am super excited to be a part of this!!!! I will definitely take video but I don't know how to send video so I will figure it out and try to send it but until then you might have to wait a while to see the amazing performance by Elder Farley!!!!!

3- Did you receive our Christmas package?

3- Yes I did receive your package and I loved it!!! I opened it this morning, and I was so excited to open it.  Me and my comp are going to open the food and we are going to share the food so that will be cool!!! Do you guys have a brave like hank shirt for me?

4- Have you seen a difference in people wanting to hear the gospel message because it is Christmas?  What experiences have you had in your missionary work because it is Christmas time?

4- Well, honestly I do feel like people will be more receptive to the gospel but I am finding it hard to actually find people to teach because the whole world is either parting or we have some sort of meeting.  But the in between holiday's I don't feel that way!!!

5-  Are you still comps with Elder Zelayaran?  Did you give him a Christmas present?  If so, what?

5- Yes we are still compaƱeros and no I haven't given him anything for Christmas, because we are all going to share the food I got and we are going to be full occupied and usually as elders we don't do stuff like that.  I haven't seen anything like that!!

6- Did you get your pants fixed with the money we put in your account?

6- Actually my pants just had too many holes in them so I just bought a new pair of jeans!!! I hope these will last me until I get home.

7- When are the next transfers?

7- The next transfers are at the end of January I believe.

Well now I will tell you about my week-

Well, Tuesday we just worked like normal.  If I am remembering correctly it was a normal day.  We didn't do anything too exciting.

Wednesday it was a normal day.  We worked and testified and we kicked Satan's butt today!!!!  It was a normal day .

Thursday we had a meeting with presidente so we went to a different church building and we talked with presidente so he could help all the new elders get prepared to go and be powerful missionaries.  Well, this meeting ended a little late and we got out of the meeting at 4 or 5 in the evening so we really didn't have much time to work.

Friday we had the practices for the show, which is going to be awesome!!! And then the rest of the day we worked like normal.

Saturday we also had practices and that got me even more excited for the performance!!  The rest of the day we worked like normal.

Sunday we had full meetings like we always do.

So, yea I know that this week has been slow and I know that it has been cool, but we are doing everything we can to bring the children of god to return and come unto him!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I WISH YOU THE BEST HOLIDAY WISHES!!!

LOVE,

Elder Farley



Garrett opened his Christmas package


No comments:

Post a Comment