Thursday, April 30, 2015

Week #91 - Audio Recording Message

HOLA!!!!

So this week I tried something new.  One of these attachments is a voice recording so I hope you guys enjoy it. ;) Let's hope it's not too lame ;)

I will start off by answering your questions-

1 - Did 14 year old Pricilla get baptized last week?

1-Yes she did get baptized!!! I sent a picture of her and her sister so you guys can see what she looks like.  But she is so cool!!!!!

2 - Did you see Richard, your homeless friend again?  Did you do any beat boxing with him?

2- No I haven't seen him again, but I am waiting for the day when I can see him again because he is awesome!!! I want to take a picture with him because he is awesome!!!

3 - Have you had any in-grown toe nails lately?

3- No I haven't had in-grown toe-nails for about 3 or 4 months and I hope it will stay like that for awhile because they suck really bad!!!

4 - Are you allowed to work on family history while you are serving as a missionary?

4- You know what?  I am not sure at all.  I would say no- but I have no idea.  By the way, I will be home in three months so I can work on it when I get home!!!

Well, now I will tell you guys about my week-

Tuesday we actually had changes, but me and my compañero didn't have changes.  We did help some other Elders get their stuff ready and we went to help them with their transfers.  We went to the terminal and it was really fun to see the other Elders!!  So, that was fun seeing them and talking to them.  Then in the afternoon we just worked like normal and it was awesome.

Wednesday we had our District Meeting.  We talked a lot about completing our goals that we make.  My District Leader shared about how if we make goals we need to complete them!!  So we all made sure that we will try to complete our goals this week!!!

Thursday it was a normal day.  We just woke up and studied and then we planned a little bit and then we went out to work and we worked all day.  It was quite a normal day!!

Friday we had an exchange and I was with Elder Arias again and we did normal things.  We just taught the gospel to the whole world, or at least we tried too!! Ja ja ja!

Saturday the biggest thing that we did was we had a baptism.  Pricilla was baptized and her baptism was awesome!  The spirit was so strong!!!  It was awesome! I included a couple of pictures.

Sunday was a normal day.  We just had a bunch of meetings and a couple of recent converts where conferred the priesthood.  So that was awesome!!!

Well this has been my week.  I hope you guys enjoyed it alot!! I hope you guys enjoyed my voice recording a lot too!!!!!!  I just want to let you guys know that I love you all with all my heart!!!

LOVE, A LOT!!!

Elder Farley

Baptism of Pricilla



I can't figure out how to load his audio recording.  If you would like to hear it, please email me and I will send it to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment